Common Interview Questions
- Describe your ideal job and/or boss.
- Why are you looking for a job?/Why are you leaving your current position?
- What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe some of your most important career accomplishments.
- What are your short-term/long-term goals?
- Describe a time when you were faced with a challenging situation and how you handled it.
- What are your salary requirements?
- Why are you interested in this position?/ Our company?
- What would your former boss/colleagues say about you?
- What are the best and worst aspects of your previous job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What motivates you?/ How do you motivate others?
- Are you willing to relocate?